Click on each article title below to read a summary of the paper and access the original publication.
Reports of Surveys
Click on each survey report title below to read a summary of the report and access the original publication.
- Americans Back Preparation for Extreme Weather and Sea-level Rise (2013) Topline
- Majority of Americans Continue to Believe that Global Warming is Real (2010)
- Featuring Skeptics in News Media Stories Reduces Public Beliefs in the Seriousness of Global Warming (2009)
- Fuel Costs Boost Conservation Efforts; 7 in 10 Reducing “Carbon Footprint (2008)
- Concern Soars About Global Warming As World’s Top Environmental Threat (2007)
- Intensity Spikes in Concern on Warming; Many See A Change in Weather Patterns (2006)
- Global Warming: The Buck Stops Here (2007)
- America’s Report Card on the Environment: Second Annual Report (2007)
News Articles Authored by Jon Krosnick
Click on each news article title below to read the and access the news source where it originally appeared.